Health & Safety
The City of Lawrenceville is known for creating exciting and unique family-friendly events in and around Downtown Lawrenceville. Each event taking place in 2021 adheres to the current CDC guidelines and has an applicable COVID-19 policy. In support of public health, masks are encouraged when attending a City event. This policy will be updated frequently as guidelines change.
What procedures do you have in place to minimize the spread of illness during City of Lawrenceville special events?
What procedures do you have in place to ensure cleanliness at or during City of Lawrenceville special events?
- If you or a member of your party is feeling unwell, please do not attend.
- Wear a mask while enjoying the experience. Masks may be removed while participating in some of the experiences that include physical activity, food and beverage.
- Show respect to other guests at all times.
- Follow social distancing guidelines carefully, maintaining six feet of space from others not in your group.
- Wash your hands often, using soap and water, for a minimum of 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, the CDC recommends a hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol. Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout each event.
- If you have temporarily removed your mask, avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- If you must cough or sneeze, even while wearing a mask, please do so into your elbow, not into your hand or into the air.
- If you or a member of your group feels ill during your visit, please contact a City staff member. We will escort you to a private area to gather your contact information and allow you to leave the event through a separate exit.
For all events requiring registration, tickets will be unissued if a registered patron misses two City of Lawrenceville events in a row in 2021