July 23, 2022
Sippin' In The Suburbs Walking Tour
Saturday, July 23, 2022
Walk & Tour the Breweries in Lawrenceville!
Come and see the transformation of Downtown Lawrenceville, located in the center of Gwinnett County. We will see the emerging Lawrenceville beer scene on a tour of the active downtown. If you’ve not been to the DTL lately, come stroll with us and see how downtown has transformed into the cultural and culinary heart of Gwinnett County. Gwinnett County has a rapidly emerging brewery scene. Lawrenceville’s Slow Pour was the first to open in 2017. In the years since we have seen the total number grow to 13, with many more in the planning stages.
Stroll the Suburbs & Taste Lawrenceville’s Craft Beer
- You’ll explore the different local beers made here in Lawrenceville
- Learn about Georgia’s quirky beer laws
- See first hand how beer is made
- Learn about the history of Gwinnett County by walking thru the county seat
- You’ll even be able to enjoy a beer during our walk, as downtown is an open container district!
Get to know one of Atlanta's treasures, Lawrenceville, through a craft beer tour.