Health & Safety
City of Lawrenceville Special Event COVID-19 Information
The City of Lawrenceville is known for creating exciting, unique, family-friendly events in and around Downtown Lawrenceville. Each City event adheres to the current CDC guidelines and has an applicable COVID-19 policy. In support of public health, masks are welcomed when attending a City event. This policy will be updated frequently as guidelines change.
How You Can Help
- If you or a member of your party is feeling unwell, please do not attend.
- Masks are welcomed while enjoying the experience. Masks may be removed while participating in some of the experiences that include physical activity, food, and beverage.
- Show respect to other guests at all times.
- Follow social distancing guidelines carefully. Maintaining six feet of space from others not in your group is strongly encouraged.
- Wash your hands often, using soap and water, for a minimum of 20 seconds. If soap and water are unavailable, the CDC recommends a hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol. Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout each event.
- If you have temporarily removed your mask, avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- If you must cough or sneeze, even while wearing a mask, please do so into your elbow, not your hand or the air.
- If you or a group member feels ill during your visit, please get in touch with a city staff member. We will escort you to a private area to gather your contact information and allow you to leave the event through a separate exit.
No Show Policy
For all events requiring registration, tickets will be unissued if a registered patron misses two City of Lawrenceville events in a row in the same event year.